Survey drawings of Mr John Gardiner's premises, Bridge Street, October 1826 (2)
These two drawings were presumably made by George Bailey during his visit to Bristol on 14 October 1826. According to the Day Books he continued to work on designs for the conversion of the premises into a bank until the 25th of that month. The labelling on both drawings is very similar, although there are some slight differences, noticeably in the dimensions given. The front of the building measures 77 feet across.